1. Focusing on what fills you up, and what is truly meaningful to you
2. Not allowing guilt to push you around to do things you don’t want to do
3. Not saying “yes” just to please people with a that awful sense of obligation
4. Saying "no" more often to people and projects that don't sing to you
5. Aware of what your needs are and take appropriate steps to fulfill them lovingly
How do you make sure you don't lose yourself? What habits do you practice to honour who you are at soul level?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Let's start a conversation on Facebook!